Sunday, May 4, 2008

procrastination

Tomorrow is the last day of the semester and I have two big papers due by noon...both of which I must finish tonight!

I spent most of the day avoiding this moment where I finally have to sit down and work, haha. I had rehearsal early, and then went straight to NY State Theater for NYCB's all Robbins program. I'm writing a real review for ExploreDance but...

Fancy Free is one of my favorite ballets, and it was so good today! Marcelo Gomes from ABT was guesting and it was so fun and...free, hah. Dybbuk followed, but it was SO long and dull compared to the first one. Janie Taylor was beautiful though. West Side Story Suite finished the program with the same cast I saw do it a few months ago. So good.

Then I went to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in a long time...this has been a week of reminiscing, haha. I've heard from a few people I haven't talked to in years, and I literally ran into 2 others today between the theater and dinner. The dance world is so small, haha.

Okay, off to FINALLY do work. Hopefully tomorrow I can post about being done for the semester!

No comments: