Thursday, May 22, 2008

an update

Again I'm slow on the blogging front...

The other day I had my call back for Radio City and it went really well...they didn't make any more cuts, and there were only 30 of us left. They said there's lots of jobs because they're adding an arena touring company in addition to the NY show and those in other cities, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. They won't tell us for sure until July! Can't wait that long...wish me luck...it would be such a great opportunity. Either way I was happy to make it that far in the audition...I actually had to SING at the call back, which I DO NOT do, haha. It brought me back to my middle school days when I was in chorus at school and I used to lip sync and let my friends with loud voices do the singing, haha. But I guess it went okay...they were more concerned with presentation than a good singing voice, so we'll see. I can fake it, haha.

Yesterday was opening night of the little play I'm dancing in this week. It went well...it's a pretty small theater but cozy. We had a nice audience response last night so that's good. It runs tonight and tomorrow and then that project is done.

What else...I have lots to update about but still don't have much time...I start ABT's intensive next Tuesday. I'm in a student showcase the following Sunday at Ailey. ABT has a mini-showing at the end. Dance Critics Conference coming up. Amongst other things.

Trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon. Bear with me!

No comments: