Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 Pains of Christmas

(This was supposed to be funny but it actually turned out kind of self-pitying, haha oops. Sorry to be a downer.)

Candy canes are more fun than walking canes.
1. My achilles, 3 1/2 months post-surgery
2. My scar, rubbing against my boots
3. My calf, from the physical therapist digging in
4. My knees, from sitting at this desk all day
5. My hip, jacked up from compensating for the injury
6. My lower back, from holding that long yoga backbend
7. My neck, from sleeping strangely on the bus yesterday
8. My wrists, from stretching on the reformer this morning
9. My biceps, from today's "holiday" pilates session
10. My lip, from biting it after a cookie from the office party
11. My head, from not enough coffee today
12. My heart, from not being able to really dance this Christmas :/

No comments: