Thursday, December 30, 2010

7 Reasons to Vote for My Blog: #1 - I Love It

As the voting round of Dance Advantage's Reader's Choice Top Dance Blogs 2010 FINISHES, I thought I'd do a post a day for a week giving you reasons to go ahead and VOTE FOR ME :) Today's the last day!


Vote for Off Center
Reason #7: I'm Ancient
Reason #6: No Ads
Reason #5: Community
Reason #4: Writing Quality
Reason #3: Endorsements
Reason #2: Redesign
Reason #1: I Love It

I love sharing my dance experiences. I love translating dance into words. I love giving a voice to dancers. I love hearing from readers and meeting new people. I love checking my stats and seeing that people care about what I have to say. I love connecting with other blogs. I love giving insight to a relatively closed off world. I love discovering new dance companies and giving them reviews they otherwise wouldn't get. I love having a natural outlet for my writing. I love dancing. And I love blogging.

No comments: